Monday 14 June 2010

Vortex - Part 1


Ok another boring day of school flew by as if I wasn’t even there, but for some strange reason when me, Lucy and Alicia where leaving the classroom the door magically transformed into a vortex and sucked us up along with Travis and George!

Once we were sucked up we had all transformed I was a wolf, Lucy an eagle, Alicia a fairy, George a snake and Travis was an imp. We wandered round the place for hours, it seemed worthless until…

’Hey you guys look at this!’ I cried out in relief

‘Wow! What does it say!?’ Asked Lucy

‘Don’t know, it’s in hylian but it’s smudged. I can only make out h…h...Hyrule Castle’ I explained.

“How did you know that?” asked Alicia sarcastically. I just shrugged.

“I’m hungry,” George complained. So he slid to the nearest river and drank in it. It was safe so I joined in, but then suddenly a green man dressed in black pushed me into the river and said.

“Mwahaha you puny little pest hmhmhmhm!” then he vanished.

“Help!” I screamed

“I’ll save you!” shouted a voice that they thought came from a tree.

“Who are you?” asked Lucy from the skies above.

“I’m John,” said the voice. “I was born in Hyrule town!” everybody stared in shock, even me, because I got out of the river.

“What was that?” I* asked.

“I have a letter from Zelda, it says”

Dear creature that fell from the sky

I would like to see you and all your friends,

Good luck, from Zelda

P.S I am the princess of Hyrule. O.K off to Hyrule Castle

“A castle,” cried George right next to John (who obviously didn’t listen to me when I said it).

“So John, do you know a tall man with red hair, green skin, black clothes that look like a tunic and trousers, big boots and a long nose?” I asked. “Man I’m glad I got that off my chest!!”

“err… yeah. Do you mean Gandorf?” said John with a puzzled look on his face.

“Ummm…” struggled Travis “are we in… Hyrule?” He only listened to the last part of the conversation.

“Man this is a real bad way to spend my birthday!” moaned Alicia. “Hrrumph.”

“We’re here!” blurted John in a happy sort of voice.

“Wow.” I cheered happily, “here already, that was quick!”

“Yeah!” chirped Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment